Tuesday 22 November 2011

Sunday World Shoot for Heatons Stores A/W 2011/12




Hi Guys, here is a wee link to a shoot I did end of October this year featuring clothes from Heatons stores nationwide styled by Liam John Power. I had never worked with Lucy before of Lucy Nuzum Photography but I could tell by this very young womans swagger she was a good 'un and I was proved right by the results which I will post. The models of the day were supplied by Comptons in Dublin and they were the amazingly gorgeous and very professinal Michelle Lima and Mr.Ireland Vinny Gough. Shot on the back streets of Guiness at St.James Gate in Dublin and beautiful crisp day lots of wardrobe and makeup changes in the street much to the delight of passers by and some beautiful shots were the result. Lucky there was any makeup at all as I had left much of what I needed behind in the big kit bag back at HQ (Comptons).






I had no idea of what way the styling was going to be so when the stylist gave me free reign all I had to go on was the models gorgeous face. At first I went with a beautiful soft, sultry skin base using MAC Face & Body and Studio Sculpt and added freckles with a brown pencil with a slight shimmer..... I can't remember the brand (sorry) and I wanted to just go for a nice contoured eye with almost a no makeup look and Brigette Bardot lips in soft Freckletone by MAC. I then bumped it up a bit when I saw the stylings and noted that she was looking a bit lost in the clothes, makeup can be the factor that can make you wear the clothes and not let them wear you! The styling was fab, so on trend mixing classics with patterns everywhere and teaming it all with va va voom colours and electric tights.....oh the tights...they were fab (link below)!!!! So on the street and with limited supplies I gave her purple/red toned lips courtesy of Smashbox Bacio and CK(Calvin Klein) Pomegranate Fizz. Her lashes were adorned with fab lash accessory Lancome Doll Eyes...love it for this seasons Doll eye look (funny enough)... which is lashes that have a too much Mascara look but obviously done well!!!!! I changed the lips around and added more browns/purples to the eye for a more glam look, and teamed it with fab red lips which I reinforced the lipstick with some red eyeshadow for a velvety textured finish. Here is a link of a video of the shoot in action: http://youtu.be/bMU2afMO370

Ahem....... Just thought this might be of interest for some of you!!





Other Links of interest from this blog:







No comments:

Post a Comment