Wednesday 18 January 2012

YSL Forever Youth Liberator...It's what you've been waiting for!!!

I think I am the first blogger to have actually tried and written about this product... possibly a global exclusive...woo hoo!! (Probably not though!)
The Product:
I usually bemoan all the hype of new products claiming to make us young, lithe and almost smarter whilst embarrassingly releasing our grasp on our money we keep making the same mistakes time after time.  However, I was a very lucky girl last week when I was given a bottle of the brand new YSL (Yves Saint Laurent.. if you really must)  YSL Forever Youth Liberator Serum. This is brand spanking new on the market and in fact was not on the shelves just yet when I received it. Could this actually be the Holy Grail of anti ageing?



The Test:
First day, hungover... in much need of something to fool the Irish Mammy (she can spot me from a hundred miles when I'm not behaving...even in my 30's) of my state as I visited her! Reluctantly showered and decided to try the serum under the most testing of environments.... my post-inebriated skin! I further chose to not add further moisturiser and just see how she performed. I was quite shocked at how well I looked as usually I resemble an ashen and poisoned pale faced junky! 
Initial Thoughts:
On application it went on smooth and silky, not the usual slimy I find from a lot of serums. It absorbed well and I held my breath. I remained looking good as I felt worse. Since then I have continued to use the serum which goes well under moisturiser and even with makeup, if you let your serum and moisturiser absorb and then apply your makeup it really doesn't make it shift around more than yours might usually as other serums can be a bitch with makeup.
The Science:
The YSL Youth Liberator range are said to contain ingredients, a combo of synthetic Glycans (a natural sugar/protein compound necessary for skin plumpness and cell renewal) called Glycanactiftm a patent pending formula said to fool the skin into regenerating and unlocking its vital functions...yes REGENERATING... this liberates the skins youth capacity.
Results after 4 days:
The main things I have noticed in my skin are: Tone correction and Plumping.... I can't believe it!! I have even noticed my eye contour area has improved and overall my skin does look younger!
Where To Get it:
Hurry and order yours now as pre-orders of almost 4000 in Brown Thomas and in the UK apparently 5000+ ladies queueing up for theirs may be re-ordering!
The eye cream alone has sold out twice in Brown Thomas and the Serum is the star of the show and proving hugely popular.
What's in the range:

  • Serum: (4 times more effective than others in the range)       -30ml @ €70  -50ml @ €110
  • Neutra Cream (Intense cream, good for night use):     
    -50ml @ €77
  • Cream (Good for combo skin)-50ml @ €77
  • Fluid Cream (Lighter, good for hotter weather and oily type skin)-50ml @ €77
  • Cleansing Foam -150ml @ €45
  • Toner-200ml @ €45
  • Eye Cream-15ml @ €55


This range is available from Brown Thomas and Selfridges


Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment