Monday 19 December 2011

Stuff I'm lovin at the mo!

Just stuff.......ya know!



Everyone knows that Laura Mercier are a fabulously sophisticated brand of cosmetics but little attention is paid to their lush line of sumptuous body and face creams and potions. Below is one gorgeous self indulgent gem..... it's the hypnotically scented and über soft body creme range from Laura Mercier.. I have coveted the almond coconut milk souffle and believe me when I say hedonistic aroma with functioning moisturising! Holla!!!!!

almond coconut milk soufflé body crème




There are so many beautiful creams, face sprays (japanese deep sea spray...if you must...although not sure if I would want that after the nuclear spillage!?).. exfoliators, candles even.... all of them are in beautiful packaging and look, smell and feel sumptuous with that home made (but sophisticated) look. This little beaut will set you back €60 + in shops here in Eire but cheaper from their own online store.









This is a fabulous little brow kit available from Japonesque.. available online or here in Arnotts, Dublin... in a hidden away little shelf...looks like a bargain shelf or something..pity, as Japonesque,as a lot of Makeup artists are aware have some great gadgets. This brow kit is a brilliant complete kit all in travel size, and looks dinky cool.  It contains, brow pencils, small slanted tweezers, brow makeup and wax and comes with brow stencils. A very fabulous little kit. If you're there, check out the funky full sized tweezers... I bagged myself a purrty leopard print!







I don't need to say anything more about this jaw dropping single shadow from NARS...... I'll have to post some looks using it soon for you all.....it's soo beautiful! Reminds me of that fabulous oil paint.. "Ultra Marine".... so so stunning.
This beauty is called "Outremer" from Nars. Available from the lovely staff at Nars in Brown Thomas, Dublin.
Outremer Single Eyeshadow




Boyfriend purchased this recently, the Nikon J1...such a cool camera, feels cool, looks cool and results are cool...just wish I could've convinced him to go with the ultra cool retro white!!! Have a look at the vid..

1 comment: