Friday 16 December 2011

I'm a winner too!!!!!!!

Yaaaayyyyy, some of Ruthie's good luck must have rubbed off on me as I am now the owner and winner of a fabulously stylish F+ Diana Lomography Camera in beautiful limited edition Gold with funky gold chain.  I should get really funky vintage style photos with this that is normally the reserve of hipstamatic/instagram and the like but now I have the real thing!

So, this is the quality I'm aiming for!



 I know this is a makeup blog, but I had to tell you all about this one!  I entered a comp on a fab recommened blog site: The Science of Stlyle (TSOS) and Sabrina is currently on a major giveaway spree, so I would get checking the blog out if I were you. I'm hoping to get some gorgeous fashion worthy photos with this baby.....bring it on!!!!  Thank you TSOS xxx
Isn't she beautiful? Pics coming sooooooonnnnn xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh fab!! I entered that, i might even have entered from seeing your post! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just so beautiful! Some nice Christmas shots with that one :)

    ReplyDelete