Wednesday 7 December 2011

My Gift from me to ONE OF YOU!!! Closing date now 12th December xx

Hi Guys


I wanted to give you an update on the parcel that will be making it's way to one of you lucky followers.  It contains so far: Peoples Market Black Dress (in XS), Eylure Naturalites full lashes, Duo lash adhesive, Smashbox Eye Shadow Palette, Smashbox - O Noir Gloss and MAC Plushglass lip gloss in Ample Pink and a little selection of skincare samples from Shu Uemera!

Ok The Picture is Shockingly Bad....but you get the gist!!!


So all you have to do is enter the competition by either becoming a follower, click "follow" or subscribe by "follow by email" on the right   ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔  ➔➔ ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔  ➔ ➔ ➔  ➔ ➔ ➔ ➔  ➔ ➔  ➔➔ ➔



Thank you to :

Smashbox, Wexford

Shu Uemera, Brown Thomas, Dublin

and Boots of course!

I have decided to extend the deadline to the 12th of December as I may have more to add to the mix, I'm waiting to hear at the moment..... so make sure to follow!

5 comments: